- Applicant must meet all the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age and a Singapore citizen*;
- An ethnic Chinese whose ancestry can be traced to Fujian Province*;
- Be of sound mind
- Must not have been sentenced to imprisonment for more than 1 year and/or imposed a fine exceeding S$5,000 for any criminal offence.
- The application must be sponsored by 2 existing members of Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan.
- Completed form must be accompanied by a non-refundable cheque payment of $720 ($600 for entrance fee and $120 for subscription that covers a 5-year term). Please make payable to “SINGAPORE HOKKIEN HUAY KUAN” and send to: 5 Sennett Road Singapore 466781.
- The Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan Executive Council retains the full discretion to reject any application for membership without providing any reason.
- The conditions for membership may be amended by Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan from time to time.
*Please attach documentary proof of citizenship and native place e.g. a colour copy of your NRIC and a copy of your Birth Certificate.