- The applicant must meet the following requirements*:
- Be at least 21 years of age and a Singapore citizen;
- An ethnic Chinese whose ancestry can be traced to Fujian Province;
- Be of sound mind
- Must not have been sentenced to imprisonment for more than 1 year and/or imposed a fine exceeding S$5,000 for any criminal offence.
- The application must be sponsored by 2 existing members of Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan.
- Completed form must be submitted to our office at 5 Sennett Road Singapore 466781 in person. Applicant must bring along all original documents* for verification. All application is to be accompanied by a non-refundable payment of S$720 (inclusive of S$600 entrance fee and 5-year subscription of S$120).
- The Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan Executive Council retains the full discretion to reject any application for membership without providing any reason.
- The conditions for membership may be amended by Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan from time to time.
*Please refer to attached CHECKLIST FOR APPLICANT and furnish all required supporting document copies and softcopy of your recent passport photo to complete your application.