Rules & Regulations
- The competition is open to:
– Members of SHHK and their immediate family members.
– Students and ex-students (alumni) of SHHK affiliated schools, SHHK subsidiaries and SHHK Affiliated entities (Cultural Academy, Arts & Cultural Troupe, School-After-School, Pre-school and Chinese Dance Theatre).
– Staff of SHHK affiliated schools, SHHK subsidiaries and SHHK Affiliated entities and SHHK secretariat, and their immediate family members.
– Singapore citizens whose ancestry can be traced to Fujian Province.
- Design must be original:
– Design must adhere to theme of 180th Anniversary.
– Design must incorporate the SHHK logo. (SHHK logo can be downloaded from online registration form).
- Each participant may submit up to three (3) logo designs. (Please limit each file to 1MB.)
- Each entry must be:
– Presented in two versions: full colour and black & white. (Please provide CMYK colour profile for colour version.)
– Accompanied with a design synopsis.
- Copyrights of all submitted entries belong to Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan.
- Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan reserves the right not to award the top prize if there are no suitable entries. If no entries were selected to be used, the 3 best entries will receive consolations of $500 each.
- Please submit your entries by Friday, 29 Nov 2019, 23.59 hr using the online registration form.